29-12-2017 - 29-12-2018
Địa chỉ công ty: Ho Chi Minh
Bộ phận: Environmental Science
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and achieve the agreed financial objectives: Revenue, IGM, EBITDA, DSO & DOH, and Inventory in the segments.
- Plan and execute the approved Sales & Marketing activities for the whole year to achieve the assigned target.
- Plan the 36 months’ supply forecast and input to the systems. Meet monthly with Supply Chain colleague to ensure product will arrive as plan.
- Project Management: Accountable for project management, portfolio optimization, life cycle management in collaboration with Singapore regional office and maintain a catalogue of approved SKU’s.
- Business Development and Customer Service: Develop distribution channel of each product segment, develop appropriate market for current and future portfolio. Develop and maintain customer relationships through regular contact/communication ensure adherence to contractual obligations, follow-up on agreed targets and assist the customers in strengthening their knowledge of BAYER products, USPs and competitive profiles.
- Stakeholder Management: Create, promote and transfer products knowledge of BES products through government agencies; public health, civil construction, distributors and PCOs. Represent business unit in local industry association in order to support industry interest’s vis-à-vis the authorities. Exploring the field trial opportunity with right research partner to strengthen the new product positioning before launching
- Compliance: To ensure compliance with policy and guidelines of Bayer, and legal requirements of the Country within legal entity in which we are housed. To ensure that the financial consequences of our operations fit with the Country/Company and HQ requirements.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as assigned by Country Manager
WHO YOU ARE
- Graduate (Postgraduate is a plus). Prefer in Pest Control Industry, Entomology, and Public Health
- Fluent English is a must, strong writing skills
- At least 5 years of experience in sales, marketing, and/or business management. Prefer in Pest Control Industry, Entomology, and Public Health.
- Able to develop, write and present business strategy
- Proven ability to manage operations in countries with high financial risks. .
- Strong leadership, strong communication abilities, excellent interpersonal relationship skills, negotiation skills and entrepreneurial skills are essential.
- IT literate, organized, strong inter-personal and communication skills (English and Vietnamese; written and oral), initiative oriented, team player, high energy level, mature and goal orientated.