Bayer is the third-largest innovative agricultural input company in the world and we aim to help make the agricultural economy more productive.
Bayer is the third-largest innovative agricultural input company in the world and we aim to help make the agricultural economy more productive. Our goal is to grow faster than the market with a focus on generating profitable and sustainable growth through superior innovation and a customer-centric approach to the market.
The Crop Science strategy is built on four key elements:
• enhancing the Crop Protection portfolio by developing more integrated solutions for major crops
• increasing customer centricity along the entire value chain
• leading the way in innovation in chemical and biological crop protection, seeds and the further development of digital farming
• expanding our seed footprint – especially for soybeans and wheat – through further acquisitions, in-licensing agreements and partnerships.
Our goal at Animal Health is to strengthen our leadership position in the companion animals market and achieve profitable growth in the livestock market. We aim to achieve this by expanding our research and development activities and through selective in-licensing and acquisitions.
- Find all information on Crop Science at Bayer on www.cropscience.bayer.com